- Look silly when you’re riding.
What feels like many moons ago, I was required to take a rider instruction course before I could get a license to race some local road race competitions. I was […]
- Stop pretending your glorified street bike is an off-road racer.
We all love to pretend to some degree we’re someone or something else. In my head when I’m riding dirt, I’m blasting around like Shane Watts. I think this is […]
- You and your ridiculous likes, and auto play ads too.
It is pretty comical seeing ADV Owners\Admins comment and or “like” discussions regarding the distaste of the ADVRider “likes”. What is seemingly failed to understand is that a group of […]
- Improve your off-road riding.
A few things are for certain: I’m no Graham Jarvis in the gnar, Carmichael on the track, or Wattsy in the woods. While I’m far from an expert at anything […]
- Get out there and cross train.
As someone who loves to dodge trees in the woods on a dirtbike, I early on struggled with the idea of cross training. I’m not talking about running, or doing […]